Tuesday 5 November 2013

04/11/2013 Cannock Chase and Blithfiled


Upper Longdon  
we looked here first in the hope of seeing a great Grey Shrike but we had no luck, I only saw Magpie, Crow, Wood Pigeon and Buzzard.

The Cadet huts
Here I saw Wood Pigeon, Chaffinch, Robin, a large flock of Brambling, 8 Crossbills, Jay, Meadow Pipit, Stonechat, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Green Woodpecker, Crow, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Coal Tit, Goldcrest, Magpie and Pied Wagtail.

Blithfield
After lunch my mate and I went over to Blithfield I saw- Mallard, Coot, Tufted Duck, Teal, Wigeon, Canada Geese, Greylag Geese, Lapwing, Crow, Shoveler, Great crested Grebe, Grey Heron, Pheasant, Great Tit, Great spotted Woodpecker, Cormorant, Lesser black-backed Gull, Starling, Goosander, Curlew, Buzzard, Pochard, Nuthatch, Black-headed Gull and Song Thrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment