Tuesday 11 February 2014

10/02/2014 Croxall



This morning some of the group met at Croxall for a mornings birding I saw
Oystercatcher, Teal, Mallard, Canada Goose, Pochard, 10 Redshank, Lapwing, Wigeon, Tufted Duck, Mallard, Robin, Buzzard, Wood Pigeon, Kestrel, Great Tit, Long-tailed Tit, Coot, Cormorant, Blackbird, Magpie, Blue Tit, Crow and Mute Swan. 

After the meeting as I was driving past Wolseley Bridge I saw a Little Egret.

Cannock Chase
Then it was time for a late lunch I sat in the car eating my butties at Freda’s Grave doing some lazy bird watching and saw - Great Tit, Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Nuthatch, Chaffinch, Magpie, Long-tailed Tit, Dunnock, Bullfinch, Blackbird, Robin, Yellowhammer, Wood Pigeon and Pheasant.  As the rain showed no sign of stopping I headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment