Tuesday 7 August 2012

06/08/2012 Overseal Derbyshire

Overseal & Spring Cottage Lakes Derbyshire
This was a new place for me, I saw - Great crested Grebe, Coot, Moorhen, Reed Bunting, Tufted Duck, Mallard, Robin, Wood Pigeon, Lesser black-backed Gull, Mute Swan, Little Grebe, Swallow, Turnstone, House Martin, Grey Heron, Cormorant, Canada Geese, Crow and Blackbird.

On my home I had a drive around the lanes at Whitemoor Haye and saw -Little Owl, Tree Sparrow, Crow, Magpie, Wood Pigeon, Yellowhammer and Hobby.

I called in at at Blithfield Reservoir for an hour or so and saw - Osprey, Mute Swan, Mallard, Great crested Grebe, Cormorant, Common Tern, Coot, Canada Geese, Black Swan, Tufted Duck, Buzzard, Black-headed Gull, Lesser black-backed Gull, Greylag Geese, Lapwing, Wood Pigeon, Coal Tit, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Jackdaw, Crow, Swallow, Pheasant and Pied Wagtail.

No comments:

Post a Comment