Saturday 28 April 2012

28/04/2012 Hatherton and Redland Pool

As it was a dry morning for a change! I took the opportunity to have a walk around my local patch.

Hatherton Reservoir
Blue Tit, Long-tailed Tit, Chiffchaff, Great spotted Woodpecker, Blackbird, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Wood Pigeon, Robin, Bullfinch, Great Tit, Goldcrest, Canada Geese with 7 goslings, Mute Swan, Coot, Mallard, Great crested Grebe, Tufted Duck, Moorhen, Crow, Sparrowhawk, Grey Heron, Jay, Magpie, Dunnock, Treecreeper, and Green Woodpecker.
Canada Geese and Goslings

Redland Pool
The first bird I saw here was a Kingfisher I don't know why but I hadn't seen one of these beauties yet this year!! I also saw - Blue Tit, Robin, Great crested Grebe, Tufted Duck, Chiffchaff, Great Tit, Wren, Wood Pigeon, Coot, Crow, Buzzard, Blackbird, Goldfinch, Willow Warbler, Chaffinch, Bullfinch and Blackcap.

No comments:

Post a Comment