Sunday 5 February 2012

This morning I went for a walk around my local patch, the weather wasn’t that good with the snow thawing and the fog, visibility was poor as you can see from photos!  I started at Hatherton and then went over to Redland Pool.

Hatherton Reservoir
Grey Heron 3, (I usually only see one) Mute Swan, Coot, Moorhen, Mallard, 3 Lesser black-backed Gull were amongst the large flock of Black-headed Gulls, Magpie, Wood Pigeon, Collared Dove, Redwing, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Robin, Wren, Long-tailed Tit, Blackbird, Crow, Goldcrest, Redpoll, Jay, Buzzard, Song Thrush I also heard a Green Woodpecker. 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Redland Pool


Bullfinch, Jay, Fieldfare, Blue Tit, Great tit, Robin, Blackbird, Starling, Magpie and Wood Pigeon

Redland

An update of my walks around Hatherton Reservoir last week.
02/02/2012
Blue Tit, Great Tit, Robin, Blackbird, Magpie, Buzzard, Crow, Rook, Mallard, Coot, Moorhen, Tufted Duck, Mute Swan and Song Thrush.

03/02/2012
Buzzard, Jay, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Blackbird, Robin, Chaffinch, Mute Swan, Rook, Mallard, Coot, Moorhen, Tufted Duck and Grey Heron.

No comments:

Post a Comment